PurchasePricing and order links
FAQAnswers to frequently asked questions
Change LogSee what bugs got fixed and features got added
You are welcome to download and evaluate FormsTool for free. The trial version will be valid for 30 days and this should give you plenty of time to evaluate the product and hopefully become convinced that it is a wise investment! If this time is not enough then please contact us to get an extension!
Trial LimitationsPlease note that the trial version will have some limitations. None of those trial limitations should keep you from fully evaluating the product!
- PowerSearch is limited to 50 Modules.
- DevCompare Tool functionality will not show differences in Trigger sources (program units however will work!) and the result cannot be saved/printed.
- PropertyExplorer cannot be saved.
System RequirementsFormsTool supports all new modern Microsoft Windows and Oracle Forms/Reports versions:
- Oracle Forms & Reports 6i, 9i, 10g, 10gR2, 11g - Forms 5.0 and 6.0 will work but are no longer actively tested
- Microsoft Windows WinXP, Win2k3, Win2k8, Vista, Windows7, Windows8
- 20MB free Harddisk space and at least 256mb Ram
Installation and other tips:
- IMPORTANT: When installing the 32bit version on a 64bit system then make sure you don't use the default "C:\Program Files(x86)" directory. If you install it there then the tool won't be able to connect to any Oracle database - this is a known Oracle OCI/Listener bug, Directories with parentheses in the name will fail!
- The Forms10gR2 API seems to have issues loading complex modules unless you are connected to a database. Make sure you use the database connection settings when loading Form modules!
- Loading of *.pll library modules require a database connection.
FormsTool V3.0 (Build 334) - 32bit
Supports Oracle Forms 6i, 9i, 10g, 10gR2, 11g (32bit)
Released on 17-Jun-2014
Size 5,335 KB
FormsTool V3.0 (Build 334) - 64bit
Supports Oracle Forms 11g (64bit)
Released on 17-Jun-2014
Size 5,755 KB
Old V2.0 version: The old V2.0 versions of FormsTool V2.0 (build 239) can be downloaded here.
Please note that this old V2.0 version is no longer actively maintained and supported!
All downloads and use of our software are dependent on accepting our EULA (End User License Agreement). Please note that we take data protection serious. Email addresses collected on this site together with any other personal information are used responsible by us. We fully conform to the 2003 CAN-SPAM Act and do not share any of the collected data on this website with other 3rd parties.