FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FormsTool cofiguration with Tortoise SVN

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
orclusr View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orclusr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FormsTool cofiguration with Tortoise SVN
    Posted: 07-February-2013 at 1:55pm
Please let me know how to configure FormsTool with Tortoise SVN to compare oracle forms and do the merge.

I tried setting up extrenal program by setting up the program for fmb file

Esternal Program: C:\Program Files\ORCL Toolbox\FormsTool V2.0\FormsTool.exe /API=10gR2 /homes="F:\DevSuiteHome_1\bin" /compare /module1=%BASE /module2=%MINE

SVN is calling FormsTool but file names are not passed. Please let me know how to configure FormsTool with Tortoise SVN?
administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Stefan Mueller

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-February-2013 at 4:38am
There's an old thread about this here: http://www.orcl-toolbox.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=178&TPN=1 

It's from 2004, some of the things have changed (Formstool now has command line too) .. but i think the "/compare" option needs to be the first parameter is still a valid issue!

also note that %base and %mine might need some quotes around (maybe even two quotes around, due to the way windows-shell-execute works).

Regards.
Stefan
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic