FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HTML Picture Location

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gyzmok View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gyzmok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HTML Picture Location
    Posted: 13-July-2015 at 11:41pm
Hi,

I am using FormsApimaster V3.0 (435) mostly to compare forms in command line mode.
We output the result in HTML format.
C:\Program Files\ORCL Toolbox\FormsAPI Master V3.0\FapiMaster.exe /COMPARE /API=11g /MODULE1=" & $old & " /MODULE2=" & $new & " /OUT=" & $out

This output is then shared on a NAS disk.
The problem is : 
even though this is in your HTML code :
<BASE HREF="file://C:\Program Files\ORCL Toolbox\FormsAPI Master V3.0\HTMLPictures/">
I do not see the .gif images in the output HTML when the .html is on a shared drive.
When the output HTML is copied to my local PC drive : the .gif images are visible.

In previous versions of FormsApimaster in the General Settings there was a setting : HTML Picture Location
This setting however does not exist anymore in the latest version ?

administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Stefan Mueller

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-July-2015 at 7:45am
Thank you for letting me know about this! - i added it to my todo-list for the next build (re-implement the setting option) - might even add some new command line option to pass the base-href location in, which is maybe the better way to handle this issue. 

Regards,
Stefan
administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Stefan Mueller

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-August-2015 at 7:38am
Implemented in build 436 that was just released.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic