FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Are the products still maintained ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SebG View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SebG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Are the products still maintained ?
    Posted: 30-August-2021 at 7:14am
Hi 
I see no activity on the web site and this forum since a very long time.

Are the products still maintained ?

What about the version 4.0 of API Master ? Only the beta version is available, could we expect a release one day ?

Thanks
Seb.
Thanks and regard
SebG.
administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Stefan Mueller

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-August-2021 at 6:10am

Dear Sebastien,

I know, it’s terrible – I’ve been procrastinating already for years over that release. I am not quite happy with the new module analyzer tool yet, but have been working on it already so long that I am burned out and lost motivation. 

Realistically, the V4.0 final release wouldn’t take too long to finish (a matter of weeks to have it feature complete) But every time I manage to kick myself to get back into it I get sidetracked with other more interesting projects. It’s honestly quite depressing, but I guess that’s the clinical definition of procrastination ;-/    

Hopefully I will get around this, slowly getting things done till it’s ready in not too far future!

On a positive note I still have future plans for FormsAPI Master with many new features and improvements already planned and on my todo-list for V4.5 and V5.0 release!

SebG View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SebG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-August-2021 at 6:39am
Dear Stefan,

Happy to read that you will reach the end of the tunnel for this release. And happy to understand that there is a future for the unique tool to manage Forms module source files (except F Builder). I would have been afraid to hear that it is not the case. 

How to make my project without API Master ! Big smile

Thanks 
Sebastien
Thanks and regard
SebG.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic